Wood-Wool Acoustic Panel
- Acoustic Wood Wool Panels, as a sound absorber, is an environment-friendly, recyclable material made from wood wool, cement and ware. The natural components together provide many functional characteristics.
- Advantages : Eco-friendly, made with recyclable material / High-performing / Moisture-Regulating / Cost effective / Thermally insulating / Shapes, sizes and color variations can be customized to fit nearly any decor
- Composition : Wood fiber, cement, water
- Standard Size : 1220mm*2440mm / 1200mm*600mm / 600mm*600mm
- Standard thickness : 15mm / 20mm / 25mm
- Finishes : Primed clear / Primed white / Painted
- Fire retardant : B1
- Density (kg/m3) : 300 to 330
- Moisture proof : can be used in humidity up to 90%
- Heat resistance : with good property of impact resistance
- Thickness Expansion (Immersion in water 24 hrs) : Less that 2%
- Thermal conductivity : 0.108 kcal/(m*h*Celsius)
Please note that...
- Colours shown on computer screens might look slightly different from the real products
- All measurements are approximate and can vary slightly due to tolerance error