Mass Loaded Vinyl
- This vinyl is a good sound blocking material that resists the passage of sound waves and reduces the transmission of airborne noise. It is widely used in places that need soundproofing. It is designed to add mass the building elements, for improving the Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating. It can also be used in acoustic duct lagging to increase sound absorption in the cavity.
- Usage : Improving sound insulation of drywall system and isolated drywall system / Acoustic duct lagging / Penetration seal up / Seal up the bulkheads
- Advantage : Environmental friendly / User friendly / Good damping property
- Material : Polyvinylchloride etc.
- Colour : Black
- Standard thickness : 1.2mm / 2mm / 3mm
- Standard size per roll : 1m*10m / 1.2m*5m
- Customization : thickness can be 1.2mm to 5mm
- Maximum width is 1.3m, length can be customized
Please note that...
- Colours shown on computer screens might look slightly different from the real products
- All measurements are approximate and can vary slightly due to tolerance error