Acoustic Floor Underlayment
- This Acoustic Floor Underlayment is a high polymer Polyurethane isolation medium which can efficiently and economically control structure-born noise and resonant vibration. Vibration Isolation pads can be used to reduce noise, high frequency vibration and impact.
- The most common applications have these pads placed under marble floor, wooden floor and laminate floor for vibration and shock control. This product conforms to the international environmental protection E1 class standard.
- Application : Can be used in a wide range of flooring
- Advantage : Environmental friendly / User friendly / Good damping property
- Base Material : Polyurethane
- Colour : Black
- Standard thickness 3mm / 5mm / 8mm / 10mm
- Standard size per roll : 1m*10m
Please note that...
- Colours shown on computer screens might look slightly different from the real products
- All measurements are approximate and can vary slightly due to tolerance error