Wooden Perforated Panel
- Our Acoustic Wooden Perforated Panels combine both excellent sound absorption performance and natural beauty of wood with perforations in order to create. The perforations combines with a cavity behind the panel create resonance, due to the air in the cavity which acts like a spring.
- In combination with damping, typically provided by a layer of mineral fibre in the cavity, to reduce sound energy in order reach the maximum sound absorption. This is known as Helmholtz absorber. Typically, increasing the open area created by the perforations increases sound absorption.
- The panel is ideal for a host of applications including : office buildings, schools and universities, courthouses, restaurants, banks, theatres and auditoriums, places of worship, airports, hotels, and many others.
- Basic Material : Normal MDF, E1 eco-friendly MDF and frame retardant MDF, MgO Combination Board etc.
- Front Finish : Melamine, Natural Wood Veneer, Laminate, Paint, etc.
- Back Finish : Black Fleece
- Standard Size : L600mm*W600 mm / L1200mm*W600mm (alternative lengths and widths are available)
- Standard Thickness : 12mm / 15mm / 18mm
- Formaldehyde Emission : Can meet both China & EU Standard Class E1
- Flame Retardant : Can meet China Standard Class B, BS476 Part 7 Class 1,etc.
- Pattern : 16-16-6 / 32-32-8 / 10-10-1 (i.e. 16-16-6 means 6mm Hole diameter and 16mm Hole center-to-center)
- The acoustic wooden perforated panel is prefinished to save time and costs onsite. The acoustic wooden micro-perforated panel can be easily installed with clips or stapling to wood battens. For stapling, you can use just nail gun which is simple and cost-effective.
Please note that...
- Colours shown on computer screens might look slightly different from the real products
- All measurements are approximate and can vary slightly due to tolerance error