Wooden Grooved Acoustic Panel
- Wooden Grooved Acoustic panels can be used as both sound absorption and decoration panel with perforations on both sides and grooves on face side. They are commonly used in Auditorium, Conference rooms, Gymnasiums, Schools, Lecture Centre, etc.
- Basic Material : normal MDF, E1 eco-friendly MDF, frame retardant MDF, MgO Combination Bard etc
- Front Finish : Melamine, Natural Wood Veneer, Laminate, Paint, etc.
- Back Finish : Black Fleece
- Standard Size: L2440mm*W133mm / L2440mm*W197mm (can be customized)
- Standard Thickness : 12mm / 15mm / 18mm (can be customized)
- Formaldehyde Emission : Can meet both China & EU Standard Class E1
- Flame Retardant : Can meet China Standard Class B, BS476 Part 7 Class 1,etc.
- Pattern : 13-3 / 14-2 / 28-4 / 59-5 / 6-2 / 5-3 / 4-3 (i.e. Pattern 13-3 means 3mm slot in every 13mm slats)
- The acoustic grooved panel is prefinished to save time and costs onsite. The wooden grooved acoustic panel can be easily installed with clips or stapling to wood battens. For stapling, you can use just nail gun which is simple and cost-effective.
- Application : Auditorium, Conference rooms, Gymnasiums, Schools, Lecture Centre, etc.
Please note that...
- Colours shown on computer screens might look slightly different from the real products
- All measurements are approximate and can vary slightly due to tolerance error